Listen in to hear Jen and Bridger continue their exploration through the Enneagram. This episode gives a general overview of the Heart Triad, Enneagram Types 2, 3, and 4. For more information on each of the types, check out Beatrice Chestnuts website: https://www.beatricechestnut.com/enneagram
Throughout the series we have recommended the album from Sleeping at Last called Atlas. Check out the songs for each type here: https://open.spotify.com/album/1R3C4VebWmWXFlbTSnnLql
Beyond Healing Center
- Visit our website for all things BHC
- Contact us about retreats and therapy
- Contact us about training and consultation
Beyond Healing Media
- First, listen to previous episodes of BT here
- Then, check out more Beyond Healing podcasts
- Give your support and gain access to exclusive content through Patreon
Interested in supporting a child?
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide therapy for a child in the public school system.
- Not therapy capped at a certain number, but an open-ended relationship with a highly qualified therapist in the BHC network.
Executive Directors: Jennifer and Ryan Savage, Melissa Bentinnedi, Bridger Falkenstein
Hosts: Jennifer Savage, Melissa Benintendi, and Bridger Falkenstein
Filmographer: Tyler Wassam
Podcast Editor: Jamie Eggert
Original Music Composers: Bridger Falkenstein and Caleb Boston
Show Notes: Jordan Murray