As you continue to explore if therapy is right for you, listen in as we define trauma in a
new way. Discover what it means to experience trauma and how it can impact your mind
-How has the definition of trauma changed over the years?
-Big T vs little t trauma definition
-Nervous system shaping
-How does trauma show up in our lives and in our bodies?
2) Do I need therapy?
-Everyone can benefit from therapy
-A therapist is a guide to healing
Did you know? After full completion of Beyond Healing Institute’s Somatic Integration and Processing training, each participant can receive 21 NBCC hours.
- Visit our website for all things BHC
- Give your support and gain access to exclusive content through Patreon
- Contact us about retreats and therapy
- Contact us about training and consultation
Need more content?
- First, listen to our past episodes of BT here
- Then, check out more Beyond Healing podcasts
- Evidence Based Therapist – where we read so you don’t have to!
- Notice That – An EMDR podcast
- Burnt Out Educator (coming soon!)