Thank you, Beyond Trauma listeners!
- We’ve hit more than 40,000 downloads (Feb 2022)!
- Past seasons have set the foundation for listeners to understand what therapy and trauma are.
- Beyond Trauma started on the floor of a living room with a single mic.
- Now, we’re in a studio, with at least three mics, and a professional camera.
- The podcast was birthed from the love of doing podcasts together
- As well as a desire to give others a roadmap to healing.
- Beyond Trauma has provided an adjunct to therapy, where clients could learn the language and concepts and then utilize them in their sessions
- Listen to Episode 3: Finding Your Therapist
Growth through Beyond Trauma
- Being able to speak about these topics in a way that others find engaging has been a great point of professional development for the hosts.
- Listener Experience (13:10)
- Your therapist has a whole, full life outside of their role as therapist
- Just as you have a whole life outside of your profession, family, friendships, etc.
We started as friends, and then we sort of ended as siblings
Welcome to Season 3!
- Season 3 is focused on healing in the way of living after the fact, going on growing and being.
- We don’t want this to be just from the hosts.
- Instead, we want in to be a human story.
- Where we get to process the stories of the listeners.
- We want to talk about anything within the human experience
- Are you a human? Did you experience something? Let’s process.
Beyond Trauma Listener Engagement
- Reach out to us! We truly desire consistent engagement with the listeners.
- Head over to our Facebook & Instagram to begin engaging!
- If you’re not on socials, email us here!
Beyond Healing Center
- Visit our website for all things BHC
- Contact us about retreats and therapy
- Contact us about training and consultation
Beyond Healing Media
- First, listen to our past episodes of BT here
- Then, check out more Beyond Healing podcasts
- Give your support and gain access to exclusive content through Patreon
Interested in supporting a child?
- 100% of the proceeds donated to the Burntout Educator will provide therapy for a child in the public school system.
- Not therapy capped at a certain number, but an open-ended relationship with a highly qualified therapist in the BHC network.